Saturday, September 4, 2010

PROLOGUE


Lou and I have just returned from our 2 week romp through Iceland, one of the most unique countries on earth. We are literally trying to catch our breath, recover our sanity, and relieve the bad sinus infections we both caught on the trip. And, of course, make sense of what we've seen, learned, experienced, and remember.

I kept a journal on the trip. At the end of each exhausting day, I took pen to paper and scribbled down what we did, what we saw, what we ate, what we smelled ( you'll see why later ) and how we felt about everything. Now that I'm home, I am going to try to publish these in blog form, along with some of our photos.

I'm doing this in a separate blog from my regular one because I think this experience was so different, so strange, that I wanted it to stand alone from my other ramblings. So, the new blog, johnsicelandadventure is born. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment